Salmon fillets Soy Sauce
Salt and Pepper Honey (or Maple Syrup or Brown Sugar)
Olive oil Clove of Garlic (finely minced)
- Season the fillets generously with salt and pepper while heating the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large pan.
- Place the fillets, flesh side down into the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Flip the fillets and cook on the other side for 4-5 minutes more or until fish is just cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
- Drizzle the soy sauce mixture over the salmon and serve.