Pork Jowls / case
Pork jowl is a cut of pork from a pig's cheek. This cut is popularly used in the Philippines for Pork Sisig. However, in other countries, they used pork jowls as cured and smoked meat for jowl bacon.
•Minimum order of 1 case per wholesale product/item.
•Cut-off time for ordering is at 6PM (Mondays to Saturdays).
•Orders with confirmed payments will be delivered in 3 days after order placement.
•No delivery schedule on Sundays and Holidays.
Kai Anya Foods Int’l Corp. delivers its products to customers using a combination of its own delivery fleet and third-party logistics providers, such as Lalamove, Happy Move and Mr. Speedy.
Due to the volume of orders we receive, we cannot commit to a specific delivery time. We will do next day deliveries for orders with confirmed payments placed after 2PM. (Philippine Time).
We reserve the right to confirm the availability of the recipient prior to dispatching orders. In cases where deliveries will not be possible due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. lockdown restrictions and inclement weather), we will ship out the products in the subsequent days, subject to available delivery resources.
- Metro Manila
- Cainta and Taytay, Rizal
We are only servicing the entirety of Metro Manila, Cainta, and Taytay, Rizal.
- Delivery Fee of ₱150 in Metro Manila and Cainta and Taytay, Rizal
- Free delivery in CAMANAVA (Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, and Valenzuela)
- Delivery is free for orders reaching at least ₱3,000.00
- Same Day Delivery. The order cut-off time is until 2PM.
- Areas that are not covered can have special arrangement with Kai Anya Foods.
- Same Day Delivery does not apply to customized products.
- No deliveries during Sundays & Holidays.
Terms Of Service