Kai Anya Foods International Corporation (KAFIC) is a seafood, poultry, and meat distribution company that caters to wholesale, foodservice industry, and modern trade. The company was incorporated on February 28, 2008, under Kai-Anya Foods, Inc. and is a subsidiary of St. Joseph Group, Inc. which has over 30 years of experience in the fishing industry.
The inception of Kai Anya Foods International Corporation was an off-shoot in the establishment of St. Joseph Group, Inc., a company founded by Mr. Warlito and Mrs. Carmelita Manlapaz, formerly a corporate business executive and a school teacher, respectively. The entrepreneurial spirit of the couple was into the operation of fish brokerage stalls.
In November 2017, the company was officially incorporated and renamed Kai Anya Foods International Corporation. It envisions to become the leading food solutions specialist in the seafood, meat, poultry as well as ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook processed food both in the foodservice and retail industry.
Throughout the years, Kai Anya Foods International Corporation is at the forefront of addressing the needs of its roster of clients from the hotels, restaurants, canteens, catering institutions, and major supermarkets, and is consistently offering solutions and providing a variety of both local and imported high-quality products sourced out from the best producers in the United States of America, Canada, Europe, and Asian countries like Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, and China.
- To be the leading food solutions specialist in seafood, meat, poultry, ready-to-eat, and ready-to-cook processed food both in the foodservice and retail industries.
- Continuously develop quality products and value innovation.
- Provides excellent service for the delight of the customer.
- Develop competent, responsible, and highly motivated professional employees through training and development.
- Contribute to the welfare and development of the country and the community.