1 ½ cup Evaporated Milk
5 tbsp. pineapple juice
5 tbsp. pineapple tidbits
1 bottle Northbay Sweet Bagoong
3 cloves chopped garlic
1 small red onion
2 tbsp. Cooking Oil
Salt (if needed)
- Saute garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Add the Northbay Sweet Bagoong and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Evaporated Milk, Pineapple Juice and Pineapple tidbits and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the fire and put herbs as garnish if desired.
- *Use as dip for your lechon or other meat dishes. Enjoy!