1 lb. salmon fillet
6 ounces cherry tomato
2 cups spinach
8 oz. heavy whipping cream
1 1/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 piece onion minced
4 cloves garlic minced
5 tablespoons cooking oil
3 tablespoons butter
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Rub salt on the salmon filet. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil. Pan-fry the salmon for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter on a clean pan. Sauté onion and garlic.
- Pour white wine once the onion softens. Let boil.
- Add cherry tomato. Cover and cook until the wine reduced to half.
- Pour heavy whipping cream and add Parmesan cheese. Stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put the fried salmon in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes using low heat.
- Season with ground black pepper and salt (if needed).
- Add Spinach. Turn off heat. Let the residual heat cook the spinach.