- 8 oz. salmon- cooked and flaked
- 3 cups cucumber - chopped
- 3 cups red bell peppers - chopped
- ¾ cup red onions - chopped
- 1 medium avocado - chopped
- 4 cups lettuce - chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley – chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg
For the dressing:
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to prepare:
Baked or pan sear the salmon. Simply rub the salmon with salt and pepper, until it’s cooked through.
- Flake flesh and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, add the salmon, cucumber, red bell peppers, red onions, avocado and lettuce. Mix everything together until combined.
- In a mason jar, pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper and whisk everything. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil.
- Taste the dressing to check the seasoning and pour over the salad. Enjoy!